If you commission services to support deaf and disabled individuals and families in your community to work, learn and become more independent, then we are here to help you.
Greenwich Association of Disabled People delivers programmes through direct contracts, frameworks, spot purchases, grants and subcontracted services all designed to enable deaf and disabled people to achieve a more independent and fulfilling life. Based in the Royal Borough of Greenwich we also deliver services in neighbouring boroughs and further afield through consortiums and partnerships of like-minded organisations.
Our 40 years extensive knowledge and experience gives us a unique understanding of the issues affecting disabled people. We have delivered numerous programmes to address individual need which delivers long-term results.
Our services are wide ranging, covering everything from short breaks for young people, to employment related support for people with learning difficulties:
- Vocational and leisure activities
- Independent living
- Welfare and benefits advice
- Support for daily living including direct payments
- Consultation for organisations that need the input of disabled people
How your organisation might benefit from partnering with Greenwich Association of Disabled People:
- Access to our 40 years of experience, commitment and service user focused approach when working with client groups
- Access to a wide network within both the geographical community and wider deaf and disability community with services designed to reflect the needs of the local community
- Services focused on achieving independence for deaf and disabled people